23 December 2010

Oknum R: Princess Rapunzel is such a PhD-material.

ehemm...ehemmm... Yeap..just another PhD student disguised as master student. "Oknum R" is what we shall refer him as here. Sensational as usual. Lovely. Thank you Oknum R. :D

7 AM, the usual morning lineup Start on the chores .. and by then it's like 7:15 And so I'll read a book Or maybe two or three .. and basically Just wonder when will my life begin? .. And I'll reread the books If I have time to spare .. Stuck in the same place And I'll keep wanderin' and wanderin' And wanderin' and wonderin' WHEN WILL MY LIFE BEGIN.


Substitute... with....


chores....washing bottles and preparing samples
book/books....paper/papers
same place....lab or office, what else? duh..


Before dating Rapunzel, am so gonna lecture her on CFA stuffs. 



No comments:

Post a Comment