02 September 2010

Ooooooh Wooooooh

Ooooooh Wooooooh, Ooooooh Wooooooh

I want freedom I'm on fire, I want real job, pay me higher
See my thesis, takes its shape now, lot of chapters, make me feel proud
In the office I am writing though no result to be proud of
Graduation it sorrounds me, every thinking makes me happy

I will forever leave, all the jobs underneath research
Lets rejoice welcoming the day
and bid farewell at the end of this job
I will say

When I was younger I really dumber
I took PhD thinking it's my life path
I go to the lab do nothing but slack
Without feeling bad and then it goes
When I graduate my research ended
They'll call me pity, I'll call it is my fate
I want my life back without feeling bad
Without getting sacked to have a new life

Ooooooh Wooooooh, Ooooooh Wooooooh

~AYS~
thesiswritinginprogress

2 comments: