20 July 2010

Afternoon Talk

Conversation between me and colleague...
" Hi, you look so busy? "
" Yup..."
" What are you doing?"
" I'm looking for job."
" Oooh ic. Hmm, can I ask you for a help?"
" Yes?"
" If you find any job that that has the requirement suits me well, can you let me know also?"
" What criteria you want?"
" First of all... no research job"
" Errr ok. Then?"
" I think teaching job would be interesting. In any private school or polytechnic. Something that give me chance to meet many people and interact a lot."
" How about something like marketing or any banking."
" Quite interesting... as long as there is no research job."
" Ouw ok. Got it. Something else?"
" Well, I look for good payment and one important thing is..."
" No research job? "
" Exactly."
" Ok."
" Well, let me revise my requirement a bit. If then it's really really really difficult for finding job outside research for me. I may still consider back to do reserach."
" Why?"
" As long as that research job has no affiliation to this lab "
" :s "

No comments:

Post a Comment