10 July 2010

When you say nothing at all

[Ronan Keriting] >> Let regard him as a PhD student with the 'keriting' mind, thanks to his dazzling bad result and his boss' pressure.

Okay.. Let's sing together..
--------------------------------------------------------------
It's torturing the way you speak right to my heart
It's like saying a word, I can't light up the dark
Try as I may I could never explain
What I get when I do all the things

[CHORUS]
The grim on your face lets me know you're unhappy
There's a truth in your eyes saying you want to sack me
The gnash on your teeth says you blame me whenever I fail
I know it best when you say nothing at all

All day long I work here doing what you have told
After you scold me there you drown out the will
Try as I may I could never define
What's went wrong whether your mind or mine

Back to CHORUS...
------------------------------------------------------------------

~AYS~
ikutanpergigakya

No comments:

Post a Comment